I am a graduate in Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management, I joined the recruitment industry in 2000 securing a graduate position with a London based firm specialising in the IT and Professional Service sectors.
After a number of years in London, I relocated back to Cambridge and keen to use the skills gained in my academic study I took up a position as an HR Recruitment Consultant with a leading international specialist recruitment business.
During this time I worked with both Public and Private Sector clients recruiting from entry to director level across the Cambridge and London markets. In February 2010 I decided to go it alone with a focus on HR Recruitment across the UK and Europe.
I like to retain my specialism in HR recruitment, however, due to customer demand, I have expanded my remit to successfully deliver a number of assignments across the wider commercial and sales functions.
I split my time between Innsbruck and Cambridge however like most people, I am doing most things remotely at the moment.
On a personal level, I love to ski, play golf and I try to the gym as often as I can
Why would you want to work with me?
• I have been recruiting for 20 years and so have a wealth of experience to draw on.
• I am an expert in HR Recruitment as well as experience successfully supporting SMEs with recruitment across their sales and commercial functions.
• I will always manage candidates in your process fairly, efficiently and with respect. I will never chase profit over people.
• I use a variety of sourcing methods, including a strong focus on direct approach, to ensure you receive a well-rounded shortlist.
• I’m straightforward and easy to deal with. Tell me what you need, and I will get on with it and deliver!